Thursday, October 27, 2011

I dream in Red.


I have an unnatural obsession with this bird. I am really digging the hand embroidery process. Just getting started, and this is the first one I am super proud of. Don't tell the other projects, I love them too, but I think this one is just so damn cute.

This bute is for sale in my store...But I still have the pattern, so let me know if you want something with it on it.

I got the pattern from Urban Threads. I love that they not only let, but encourage you to use the images in handmade goods to sell!  And they use skulls and shit. Which I think is rad. Mainly because my daughters are scared crapless of skulls. I was going to say shitless, but twice in one paragraph seemed a bit vulgar. oops.

On that note (that note = I am always trying to find ways to torture my kids), we are trying to remove naps in preparation for kindergarten. So, needless to say, I have three kids for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment