Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween (yesterday)

 I love Halloween. And by love, I mean  I have a general obsession with fall but loathe hyped up children who spend 37 days post Halloween detoxing. I will settle for love.


We moved into our home four years ago on October 1st and planed a party for that Halloween to encourage a quick unpacking and organizing. We had a blast at it, so it has become an annual thing. We were some of the first of our friends to have kids, so the parties until this point were more adult (nothing kinky, unfortunately). This year, that was not the case.

We have two four year-olds, throwing them in the other room does not work anymore. It was official, small children far out numbered adults. Turns out, it was the best party we have had.

But my camera died. So, just trust me when I say, I am damn lucky to have the people in my life that I do.




And there was a turtle, but she was not having it, so I got no pictures during the 23 seconds she wore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment