Sunday, September 18, 2011

Couponing

I can not believe this is happening to me. I sit here, with my head in my hands, thinking "Why, God??! WHY?!"

I am going to try couponing. I think the fact that spell check does not recognize that as a word is a sign. Don't do it. In fact, when I attempt to correct the spelling, the only word offered to replace it is 'coupling'. I am sure the powers that be are telling me something. And I am sure it is good.

But, for the love of God, I can not seem to get this budget stuff under control! I know I am good at controlling pretty much everything else in my life, why not this (she says with her head hung low because we all know that is fiction)!

My daughters are picky eaters. I try to feed them good, whole food as often as possible, but they want little of that. Smoothies, fruit and cheese. That is about it. Yet I spend an ungodly amount on food every month. It is the quick snacks, things that look good at that moment and the inability to plan past the hour that gets me. So I am going to try something new.

I have a menu plan. I have websites bookmarked to clip coupons. I am going to be bringing a binder shopping with me next time. Shit. I am that girl.

Anyone want to watch a train wreak? Keep following this process with me, you are bound to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment