Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

It is official, I am a craft blog stalker.
I think I have OCD. I have an order to the sites I check; Gmail then Storeenvy then Facebook then One Pretty Thing then Etsy then, in a new tab, people.com, People of Walmart and Regretsy. Once I have satiated my daily character assassination, I pop back to One Pretty Thing and can waste 3 episodes of The Wire (or whatever current series obsession I am having) just going through blogs. In the end, I am over inspired that I slap my computer shut and forget all about them. Until about 4am, when I wake up and it all comes flooding in. At 4am, in my mind, I have a stenciled ceiling, a homemade chandelier in my bedroom, my bathroom is redecorated, sewing room is organized, I made about 7 outfits per child, designed a wedding dress, and solved the random stitching problem I had in a bag from earlier in the day. By 4:15, I am sound sleep dreaming about how I met JK Rolling and told her how she changed my life (which was really my dream last night. I had no idea Harry Potter had such an impact in my life).
Dinner tonight you ask? Roast chicken from Costco and instant Miso Soup. Picked one hell of a week to start being productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment