Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Store is Open!

I am super excited! Check out my new store!
I still have an Etsy account, but I am fairly overwhelmed by it. So, I found this awesome place where that supports independent designers and seems a bit more manageable. I am leaning more toward the more manageable side, less of the considering myself a designer. I am more of a crafter. Or a make-shit-up-and-hope-something-actually-looks-good-er.
Take a look and let me know what you think. And by that I mean tell me I am pretty and have beautiful products.
The link to the store is on the sidebar.
I think I am going to throw up because I am scared you will judge me. I am better now, mainly because I remember that I have a blog, which pretty much is an invitation to judgement.
Oh, and I got my hair cut. Just thought I would let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment