Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday Inspiration

flicker.com via erica on Pinterest

Crack. Instead of just blindly looking at things on this genius site, I am going to post some of the gems I find.

For example...
blessthisstuff.com via Loodyhoo on Pinterest
If I had this, I would bike everywhere. For about a week, until I got bored and saw something else I wanted to obsess about.
My Make Me is totally out of control. The good thing about it is it makes me want to spend hours and hours in my sewing room. Bad thing, I do not have hours to spend in my sewing room.
Here are a few I want to try...
etsy.com via Adrian Burton on Pinterest
Spotlight.com via Keenan Rankin onPinterest

One Girl Design Wrks via Lindsey Fulton Frey on Pinterest

Alisa Burke via The Red Bananas on Pinterest 

Ok, go make shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment