Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Crochet 'n Stuff

So. I am a nerd. Big time. And I am pretty sure once I find something to crack out on, I do it until my eyes bleed. 
On that note, I finished my first crochet project! Yep, learned how to last week, got back from vacation, bought yarn on Sunday, finished project while waiting to get my tooth fixed (broke it on a Sugar Daddy...go ahead, I have about 5 comebacks). Here it is. I kinda love it. 

 

I followed this tutorial by the super rad Julie at Gleeful Things. Might be in love.
I also want you to see my new tooth. This picture makes them look fake. And that smile is just not at all how I smile...

And I love my neighborhood. Enjoyed everything about it. Even the bag of candy we brought home. How many points is a box (not bag) of Sour Patch Kids? I am going to say one. We, in an effort to block the consumption of sugar in our home, we baked a cake. A double chocolate cake with butter-cream frosting. Girls wanted it pink with blue letters. Done. 


Enjoy your neighborhood! If you don't love it, the house across the street for me is for sale. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment